Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Betty's Around the World 2

Welcome back to Cards By Kay it is release time again at Simply Betty Stamps and this release is a beauty . Welcome to a brand new line called Betty's around the World ! This gorgeous gal is of course Egyptian Betty one of 4 gorgeous images drawn by Betty Roberts, now to play this challenge we have a bingo card this is my first time choosing my challenge from a bingo card and I gotta say I like it ! I chose Dies,Flowers,Ribbon/Lace/Twine
 My background paper is from my digital collection and the die is a spellbinders label set ! 
Flowers are from Prima ! 
The copic colors I have used here are 
Skin: E000,00,11
Eyes: YG61,63
Lips: R21,22,24
Hair: N3,4,5,7
Dress: Y21,23,26,28 and C00,0,1
Dress jewelry: Y21,23,26,28 and B14,16,18


                                       Egyptian Betty 




                                    

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the blogs of the awesome DT gals for more of the fabulous images ! 

Tanja 

See you next time 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated