Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Show Your Digi Love

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay ! It is time to show your digi love again with SBS this month we are showing our love for The East Wind,Sweet Pea Stamps and Aurora Wings . My choice of image for this month is called Lotus Sprite and you can find her here .
I have used the following to make my card
 - a card template from my Silhouette library.
- Lotus Sprite image
- Copic pens in
E000,00,11
E23,25,27
YG91,93,97
E01,02,04
RV11,13,14,17
YG61,63,67
Y13,15,18
- Liquid Pearls Pastel Raspberry
- Cristina Re butterfly punch
-all other embellishments are from my stash of buttons,flowers,and stick on jewels

                                           Lotus Sprite 



                                     



That's it from me I do hope you join us in showing your digi love and play along at Show Your Digi Love just for the love of it !! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated